Rheumatology Care Center Financial Policies
We are in the business of caring for patients. That’s our passion, but it is a business. So, we hope that you will help us by following our Rheumatology Care Center financial polices.
Rheumatology Care Center Payment Terms
- We accept many major health care insurance plans. Click here for a complete list of health insurance plans that Rheumatology Care Center Accepts.
- Any co-pay and private pay fees need to be paid at the time of the service unless an alternative payment schedule has been negotiated.
- Any unmet deductibles will be invoiced after the claim is processed. Please pay promptly.
- An invoice will be sent to you via email if a balance is incurred for whatever reason,. This invoice needs to be paid upon receipt.
- There is a $10 late fee plus $10 more per 10 days late for balances that are 30 days old and over.
- Late fees cannot be added to insurance claims.
- Accounts which are 60 days old will be sent to a collection agency.
- Treatments may be paused until outstanding balances 3o+ days old are paid in full.
Rheumatology Care Center Cancellation Policy
- Please notify us of all appointment cancellations 24 hours in advance. This will allow us to make productive use of that time slot.
- Your account will be assessed $50 fee for missed appointments.
- This fee may be waived, if the appointment is rescheduled within 3 business days of the original appointment assuming that we have appointments available.
- Please note that fees for missed appointments or late cancellations cannot be charged to your insurance company.
- We, of course, will excuse missed appointments due to severe weather conditions.
If you have any questions about Rheumatology Care Center financial polices please call our office during office hours.